Before applying, verify your eligibility at www.mcsf.org/eligibility/.
- Register for an account: Login/Register
- Complete the application with all required documents. Review the Required Documents page for more information.
- Submit by the deadline.
- Keep an eye on your inbox!.
- Applicants notified of award decisions .
- Applications must be submitted with all required documentation by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 1, 2024. Unsubmitted applications will not be reviewed; and late applications are not accepted. Submitting an application doesn’t guarantee you a scholarship award.
- All communication between us will be via e-mail. We may email you if we have questions about your application or if we need additional documents and you will have limited time to respond. It is your responsibility to reply and ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are on your safe sender list.
- All applicants will be notified of our award decision via e-mail by May 31 IF they submit an application. Applicants with incomplete or unsubmitted applications won’t be notified.
- Important: We may e-mail you if we have questions about your application and you’ll have limited time to respond. Be sure to check your e-mail daily.
Award Acceptance and Payment of Scholarships
If awarded, you’re required to complete an Award Acceptance package before we mail your scholarship to your school. The award notification e-mail in May will have more information regarding the Award Acceptance process.
If you’re having technical issues, contact us before the deadline by clicking the green help button in the bottom right hand corner or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Issues brought to our attention after the deadline will not be addressed. We’re not responsible for hardware malfunctions, lost internet connections, or conditions that prevent you from submitting your application on time.
Check out our super helpful FAQ or click the green help button in the bottom right hand corner!